Tone and Sculpt Your Whole Body
4 Brand new classes starting this March 2017 - Pilates for Pregnancy, Post Natal, High Intensity Power Pilates and Postural Alignment Technique
"Which class is suitable for me?"- How to pick the best class for you...
Pilates Mat Classes (more info)
- Level 1 - suitable if you are a complete beginner, have attended a beginners workshop or around 5 hours of classes. You are learning the pilates principles and fundamentals
- Level 2 - depends on the individual, but generally 10 hours plus of classes, having grasped the fundamentals is able to maintain the principles whilst adding in more resistance
- Level 3 - A regular class attendee who is confident doing a larger repertoire of exercises and working with more challenging options.
- Level 4 - Intermediate level. Someone who is fairly advanced in their practice which has developed over a long period of time with regular classes. A greater range of flexibility through the body and upper body strength is required at this level (and a good sense of humour!)
- Level 5 - Intermediate, working towards advanced (we are all working towards this!)
Pregnancy & Postnatal Classes (more info)
- Pregnancy & Postnatal Pilates - supporting you thought every stage
High Intensity Power Pilates(note info)
- High Intensity Power Pilates- add cardio to your Pilates!
Pilates Barre Classes (more info)
- Pilates Barre -full body workout at the ballet barre
Postural Alignment Classes (more info)
- Postural Alignment - functional training for great posture
Chorlton Central & St Johns are all drop-in sessions, no booking required. £8 per class.
40 High Lane is currently pre-booking only (please see button below). £8 per class.
Comfortable clothing, no hoods please as we need to see your shoulders are relaxed when you lie down! We do Pilates in bare feet (although you may prefer to keep your socks on), mats will be available to use at each session.
Block Booking £75 for 10 sessions = £7.50 per class (£70 conc for OAP & NUS).
Block Booking sessions can be used at ANY of the mat classes and there is NO TIME LIMIT on a block booking. You can purchase a block below, or at the class.
Chorlton Central Church, Barlow Moore Road, Chorlton, Manchester - Directions Chorlton Central Church / Google Maps
St John's Primary School Sports Centre, Chorlton, Manchester - Directions St. John's Primary School (Sports Hall) / Google Maps
Chorlton Central Church, Chorlton, Manchester
|Sarah||( 6:00 - 7:00 )||- All levels|
|Sarah||( 7:00 - 8:00 )||- Levels 2-4 (regulars/intermediate)|
|Sarah||( 8:00 - 9:00 )||- All levels|
|Jamie||( 11:00 - 12:00 )||- Postnatal Pilates|
St. John's Primary School, Sports Hall, Chorlton, Manchester
|Sarah||( 6:35 - 7:35 )||- Levels 1-3 (also ideal for rehabilitation)|
|Sarah||( 7:40 - 8:40 )||- Levels 4-5 (intermediate/advanced)|
Brookburn Primary School, Training Room, Chorlton, Manchester
|Jamie||( 6:30 - 7:30 )||- Ante-Natal Pilates from 12 weeks|
The Studio, 40 High Lane, Chorlton, Manchester
|Sarah||( 9:30-10:30 )||- All Levels with Small Equipment|
( 13:00-14:00 )
|- All Levels|
|Jo||( 9:30-10:30 )||- All Levels|
|Sarah||( 13:00-14:00)||- All Levels|
|Alexandra||( 5:30-6:30)||- Back Pain Class|
|Alexandra||( 6:40-7:40 )||- Levels 2-4 (regulars/intermediate)|
|Sarah||( 9:35 - 10:35 )||- Small Equipment All Levels|
|Monica||(1:00 - 2:00)||- Postural Alignment|
|Jamie||( 6:00 - 7:00 )||- All Levels|
|Lyndsey||( 9:35 - 10:35 )||- Pilates Barre|
|Alexandra||( 12:30 -1:30 )||- All Levels|
|Lyndsey||( 6:00 - 7:00)||- Pilates Barre|
9:30-10:30 - All/Small Equipment
6:00 - 7:00 - Pilates All
7:00 - 8:00 - Levels 3-5
8:00 - 9:00 - Pilates All
6:35 - 7:35 - Levels 1-3
7:40 - 8:40 - Levels 4-5
6:00 - 7:00 - Pilates All
6:00 - 7:00 - Pilates Barre
Recommendations for EnergyFlowFitness Classes
"Hi Sarah - meant to give you some feedback on the back pain class last week - in case it's useful. Well, I was apprehensive starting with a new teacher after so many years, but it was really great. Firstly, being in a group where everyone briefly described their particular back problems felt really supportive - we're all in this together type of thing! So you felt there was a lot of understanding in the room, about life with pain, pain management, and also about sometimes feeling afraid to do things in pilates classes! Secondly, the clarity and thoroughness of the explanations about what we were doing and why was really helpful, in helping to visualise your muscles working and also helping you to put in that extra bit of effort. Lastly, the slow pace with lots of repetitions was really relaxing and felt very safe. I have no intention of stopping coming to your classes - but will enjoy the difference, and hopefully the back pain class will strengthen my back, enabling me to feel more confident in the classes generally. And you never know, maybe one day I'll move up a level and stop being one of your longest-serving beginners."