energyflowfitness.tv is our subscription channel featuring sessions recorded by our Teachers for you to do at a time that suits you. It was set up in haste in March when Covid-19 restrictions meant that we could no longer meet for our weekly classes. It was a sharp learning curve for the team but we now have an extensive growing library of videos to compliment our regular online classes.
energyflowfitness.tv helps you follow up your regular weekly Pilates class with additional home workouts to suit your needs. Each week our Teachers provide new content for you to try at home. It’s another opportunity to help people stay in shape from home ready for the return to normal life. It includes:
- Regular Classes
- Many of your regular Pilates classes now taking place via Zoom. We record a selection of these for you to do at home later.
- Video Workouts
- Specially recorded workouts developed by out Teachers for use at home, with and without samll equipment.
- Short 10-20 Express Workouts
- With different Teachers focusing on a multitude of topics and using props from around the house!
- Guest Teachers
- Providing other types of exercise to get us doing some more aerobic cardio sessions, including HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training).
- Beginners workshop now available, others coming soon.
We aim to provide one new video per Teacher per week, and we will keep adding and removing videos so that you have a varied selection to keep you entertained!
energyflowfitness.tv costs the same as one mat class a week. It’s run as a monthly subscription hosted on Vimeo, and you can cancel your subscription at any time. For that price you can do each video as many times as you wish, on your own or with your housemates, stopping and pausing whenever suits you!
Profits are distributed between the Teachers to help keep everyone going over this period. You can contact us for help with getting started with Pilates, questions on the exercises or just general questions about exercise at home through out Facebook group energyflowfitness Pilates @Home or through the energyflowfitness.tv Forums.
Here are some free to view videos from the energyflowfitness.tv,
|Abi takes you through some exercises to challenge your dynamic stability.|
|Jamie take you through a short morning routine.|