Our retreats for the next 12 month.
Enjoy a perfect weekend of Pilates and fine food with Sarah and Suzanne.
Feedback from our Kendal Retreats
“As ever fantastic food and excellent Pilates practice going home taller, longer, stronger, bendier!”
“Suzanne and Sarah you are the DREAM TEAM!thank you for mind and body heaven
Pilates 10/10 Food 10/10 company 10/10 Atmosphere 10/10 exit mood 10/10″
“thank you for a fantastic weekend with beautiful food and amazing Pilates I can see why everyone does another!”
“as ever a truly nourishing experience in all aspects something for your mind body and your soul book me in for next time!
Leaving here on Sunday afternoon 2 inches taller and will be floating home”
“thank you so much for such an enjoyable weekend. Every aspect of it has been carefully thought about and made the best it can be. From the beautiful setting in a large spacious and stylishly decorated house to delicious three course meals which are healthy and tasty, a challenging combination! And of course the main event is the Pilates which Sarah delivers with her usual calm and thoughtful enthusiasm reading peoples body movements to devise just the right exercise for each stage never has eight hours of Pilates exercise felt so good”
- Arrivals from 3.00pm onwards
- Relax and unwind with tea and homemade cakes, a detangling Pilates class at 6.00pm then dinner at 7.30pm
- 7.30am breathing and flow
- Breakfast from 8.30am
- Pilates matwork from 10.00am -12.00pm
- Lunch 12.30pm – 2.00pm
- Free time to explore Kendal, go walking, explore, read or snooze!
- Flexibility class at 6.00pm, dinner from 7.30pm
- 8.00am breathing and release
- Breakfast from 9.00am
- Pilates matwork 10.30am -12.30pm
- Lunch 1.00pm, afternoon – free time
- Depart by 5.00pm
Suzanne has been professionally catering for private clients and Demarle cookware for over 10 years. She produces first class quality home-made food that provides the balanced nutritional requirements for exercise whilst also being extremely tasty and enjoyable. Suzanne specialises in fish, game and vegetarian dishes that always use the best locally sourced ingredients, fresh & seasonal. Her deserts have a reputation to die for!
Suzanne is creating a menu for the weekend to complement the pilates program. From fuel at the right time to keep your energy levels up, lighter meals for resting and recovery, to evening treats to relax & celebrate at the end of a hard days work.
Examples of Suzanne’s speciality dishes
- Fig & Pecorino salad in a honey dressing
- Roasted Red Pepper & Anchovy Salad
- Sweetcorn & Chilli Fritters
- Caramelized Garlic tart acc. by a Green Bean Salad with mustard seeds & tarragon
- Roasted Stuffed monkfish with a lemon & caper sauce
- Spanish Hunters Stew with wild herbs
- Candied Orange Torrijas with bitter orange caramel
- Gooseberry fool & shortbread