Friday 13th -Sunday 15th March 2020
Friday 9th – Sunday 11th October 2020
Twin bedded rooms- 3 rooms available, 2 have an en-suite & one is a shared bathroom £420 pp.
Single occupancy Double en-suite. £550
Single occupancy Small double Shared bathroom. £495
Please email or text us to reserve a room
Enjoy a blissful restorative weekend of Pilates and fine food with Sarah, Suzanne & Kate at Brackenhill, Singleton Rd in Kendal, South lakes
Feedback from our Kendal Retreats
“As ever fantastic food and excellent Pilates practice going home taller, longer, stronger, bendier!”
“Suzanne and Sarah you are the DREAM TEAM!thank you for mind and body heaven
Pilates 10/10 Food 10/10 company 10/10 Atmosphere 10/10 exit mood 10/10″
“thank you for a fantastic weekend with beautiful food and amazing Pilates I can see why everyone does another!”
“as ever a truly nourishing experience in all aspects something for your mind body and your soul book me in for next time!
Leaving here on Sunday afternoon 2 inches taller and will be floating home”
“thank you so much for such an enjoyable weekend. Every aspect of it has been carefully thought about and made the best it can be. From the beautiful setting in a large spacious and stylishly decorated house to delicious three course meals which are healthy and tasty, a challenging combination! And of course the main event is the Pilates which Sarah delivers with her usual calm and thoughtful enthusiasm reading peoples body movements to devise just the right exercise for each stage never has eight hours of Pilates exercise felt so good”
- Arrivals from 3.00pm onwards
- Massage and other therapies available to book with Kate throughout the weekend
- Relax and unwind with tea and homemade cakes by the fire, a detangling Pilates class at 6.00pm then cocktails followed by a superb 3 course dinner at 7.30pm
- 7am Cleansing juices
- 7.30am breathing and flow
- Breakfast from 8.30am
- Pilates matwork from 10.00am -12.00pm
- Lunch 12.30pm – 2.00pm
- Free time to explore Kendal, go walking, explore, read or snooze!
- Flexibility class at 6.00pm, cocktails then dinner from 7.30pm
- 8.00am breathing and release
- Breakfast from 9.00am
- Pilates matwork 10.30am -12.30pm
- Lunch 1.00pm, afternoon – free time
- Depart by 5.00pm
Suzanne (founder of The Complete Retreat) loves to eat food, cook food and talk about food. She’s been catering on Retreats for over six years and collaborates on Pilates, Yoga, Walking and Wellbeing Retreats in Cumbria. In Manchester Suzanne co-hosts Urban Day Retreats, Brunch and Supper Clubs. Suzanne specialises in healthy, distinctly seasonal food and creates mouth-watering dishes for all, whether vegetarian, vegan, dairy or gluten free. Where possible local, fresh and season produce is sourced and any nutritional dietary requirements are catered for.
Examples of Suzanne’s speciality dishes
- Fig & Pecorino salad in a honey dressing
- Roasted Red Pepper & Anchovy Salad
- Sweetcorn & Chilli Fritters
- Caramelized Garlic tart acc. by a Green Bean Salad with mustard seeds & tarragon
- Roasted Stuffed monkfish with a lemon & caper sauce
- Spanish Hunters Stew with wild herbs
- Candied Orange Torrijas with bitter orange caramel
- Gooseberry fool & shortbread
Kate is a highly experienced beauty therapist with over 20 year’s experience. She has worked in Salons and Spas and now operates a highly successful business from her therapy rooms in Cheshire. Kate has provided treatments on many of our Retreats providing luxury holistic therapies using Neal’s Yard Products to complement our fabulous weekends. Treatments can be adapted to individual’s requirements.