After a week of classes we have some tips for you to make sure that you can get the most from your sessions.
- Firstly please make sure that your mat is in landscape position so your teacher can see all of you and not just your feet!
- It’s best if you wear clothing that contrasts with the background you are against.
- If you have any of your own small equipment get it together and we can use it in the class.
- You will be able to see better on a tablet or laptop – a phone is more difficult as the screen is so small.
- If you’re using a laptop try connecting it to your TV for a clearer view and better sound (instructions here).
- Late cancel charges do not apply for online classes at the moment so you do not need to worry about booking and not being able to join in.
- Don’t worry if you have small children, pets or partners in the background!
- Try and join the class early so you have time to set up and get ready. You’ll be calm and relaxed at the start of the class. We are allowing 10/15 minutes before classes so that we can make sure everyone is properly set up – and give you time to have a chat!
- You can send a message to the instructor during the class using the chat feature, or simply wave to attract their attention!
You can find more information on booking and joining Zoom Pilates classes here.
You can also subscribe to our Weekly energyflowfitness Home Classes
If have any questions or need help just contact us.