Tone and Sculpt Your Whole Body
Pilates is an effective exercise program for everyone. It realigns the body and retrains the back, stomach and pelvic floor muscles to work in harmony to create a strong core. All this improves posture, lengthening and toning muscles throughout the body, creating a fabulous silhouette in men and women. Pilates is also recommended by many doctors physical therapists and physiotherapists to rehabilitate and strengthen the back and its supporting muscles.
Which class is suitable for me?
- Level 1 – Suitable if you are a complete beginner, have attended a beginners workshop or around 5 hours of classes. You are learning the pilates principles and fundamentals
- Level 2 – Depends on the individual, but generally 10 hours plus of classes, having grasped the fundamentals is able to maintain the principles whilst adding in more resistance
- Level 3 – A regular class attendee who is confident doing a larger repertoire of exercises and working with more challenging options.
- Level 4 – Intermediate level. Someone who is fairly advanced in their practice which has developed over a long period of time with regular classes. A greater range of flexibility through the body and upper body strength is required at this level (and a good sense of humour!)
- Level 5 – Intermediate, working towards advanced (we are all working towards this!)
Comfortable clothing, no hoods please as we need to see your shoulders are relaxed when you lie down! We do Pilates in bare feet (although you may prefer to keep your socks on), mats will be available to use at each session.
Chorlton Central Church & St Johns School are all drop-in sessions, no booking required. £8 per class, payment on arrival.
The Studio and Chorlton Health Hub are currently pre-booking only (you can book directly from the Schedule below). £8 per class, payment on arrival.
There is more information on booking click here Booking Information. You can book an individual class directly from the schedule below. To make a repeating booking click here Class Booking. To manage your account or cancel a booking click here Manage/Cancel Booking.
There is a discount block payment of classes – £75 for 10 sessions = £7.50 per class (£70 conc. for OAP & NUS).
Block payment sessions can be used at any of Sarah, Alexandra and Jamie’s mat classes and there is NO TIME LIMIT on a block payments. You can purchase a block below, or at the class.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BLOCK PAYMENT SESSIONS CANNOT BE USED AT CLASSES TAUGHT BY JO, LYNDSEY, MONICA, SUSAN OR BRIDGET.
Here is the Class schdeule for Mat Classes this week.